We currently have a vacancy for a Year 1 Class Teacher
Job Title: Year 1 Class Teacher
Location: Gaddesby Primary School, Part of the Bradgate Education Partnership. Ashby Road, Gaddesby, Leicestershire LE7 4WF
Position: Full Time, Temporary
Start Date: 26th August 2019
Salary: Main Pay Scale 1-3
Gaddesby Primary School is looking for a committed and inspirational professional to be our year 1 class teacher and to join our team in August 2019. We are a growing school and welcome the right candidate to join our team as this school continues to move forward, creating an inspiring and enjoyable place for our children to learn.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our outstanding, forward-thinking and high attaining school in a lovely village location. Our children are aspirational, respectful and well behaved. We are looking for someone who can be a part of our team of committed colleagues, who share the common goal of striving to deliver a curriculum that ensures our pupils succeed personally, academically and socially; always keeping the children at the heart of everything we do.
The successful candidate will teach to a high standard, ensuring all the children achieve their full potential. They will teach fun, inspiring lessons and ensure our children receive a broad and balanced curriculum. They will be expected to communicate positively with staff, children and parents; support the children to transition successfully and instil a love-for-learning..
Our ideal candidate will be:
• An experienced, enthusiastic, committed and passionate individual, able to motivate and inspire children
• A team player who is committed to leading extra-curricular activities and enrichment events.
• Ambitious and optimistic, for themselves, the pupils and the school itself
• Determined to make a real difference to the lives of our pupils
• A talented practitioner
• Confident in ensuring the highest expectations of achievement and behaviour
• An individual with a positive 'can do' approach, willing to use initiative, imagination and creativity
• A colleague with good interpersonal skills
To apply for this position please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please submit your application form along with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role. Alternatively all available documents are on e-teach and can be submitted through their portal.
Application Closing Date: Thursday 2nd May
Interview Date: Tuesday 7th May
We encourage candidates to arrange an informal visit to the school prior to application, if you wish to visit the school please contact us either by telephone on 07876500457 or 01664 840253 or via email at email@example.com
Person Specification and Job Description
Please visit www.eteach.com to apply